¤¤¤Moonlight: The Unfinished Project: Book 1¤¤¤

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Does it need work?

Yes
50%
No
20%
Meh don't care honestly
No votes
GARBLEGARBLESPAGETTI! :D
30%

Total votes: 10

Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

¤¤¤Moonlight: The Unfinished Project: Book 1¤¤¤

Post by Mint Scout Cookie »

¤This is a new story I am writing about this un finished project named: PROJECT MOONLIGHT. She was created by the brilliant professor: Professor Zakia. He is a 30 year old professor who has been planning out this project for years. (my sister is typing this as I tell her what to type)
PROJECT MOONLIGHT was a project supposed to be the ultimate life form. She was disrupted in the process though by a evil treasure hunter named Zarina. She heard about the project and heard it was valuable treasure. PROJECT MOONLIGHT then was awoken by Zarina and they ventured on to see the 'New World.'
Chapter 1 Part A: Zarina the treasure hunter
I am alone. Afraid. I feel un loved. Un finished. My creator, Professor Zakia, died after Zarina attacked him. She stabbed and stabbed him multiple times. The professor fell to the floor, writhing in pain. A few minutes later, Zarina watched him die a slow, painful death. Then Zarina opened up my tube and I awoke.
Chapter 1: Part B: A new world
¤When I awoke, I saw many things I have never seen before. I saw Zarina. She was a silver fox. When I got out of the tube, I had noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a blue shirt, a red skirt, and white tennis shoes. She had a few parts of her fur missing. I was guessing it might be from the battle with Professor Zakia.
"What are you staring at?" Zarina asked coldly. "Aren't you Project Moonlight?"
"U-um...n-nothing," I replied nervously. "Um, yes."
"I'm Zarina. Nice to meet you," Zarina replied. Zarina glared and then turned away to see red eyes glowing in the darkness.
"Hey, um...kid," Zarina mumbled to me, "run away before Ultra sees you!"
"Ultra? How the hell do you expect me to run away from him if I don't even know who he his!" I hissed.
"He is a robot, strongest of all the robots created by Professor Zakia," Zarina replied and then grabbed my hand. She started running as fast as she can. I tried to keep up with her and then I saw light. We ran into the light, it blinding our eyes. When we could finally see, what I saw amazed me! I saw these tiny mushroom things.
"H-hey, Zarina?" I asked her.
"What?" She mumbled quietly.
"What are those?" I asked, pointing to the 'tiny mushrooms'
"Those what?" Zarina replied. "Oh. Those are trees, idiot." Then she laughed. When she turned to see my expression, Zarina saw my expression WASN'T happy. I glared at her.
"I have never gone out of that hellhole," I pointed out. Zarina's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" I nodded.
"Well, then...let me give you a map from the new comers center in the store, Animans," Zarina mumbled and then padded over to it. She grabbed my hand and went inside. Then she went to the new comers center. What I saw inside there was a soft blue thing, and many complicated contraptions. When Zarina let go of my paw, I looked at her.
"Stay here," She ordered. I nodded and then she walked to a strange looking desk.
"Excuse me," she asked a strange looking human. "May I please have a map of Mobius?" The human gave Zarina a map and then she padded over to me.
"Here," she said and handed it to me. I looked at it, puzzled.
"Um....Zarina? I can't read this!" I hissed. The map to me looked like a bunch of deformed people and lines. I then stared at it for a while. "Uhhhh..."
"Oh. Right," she mumbled as she gave me all the signals and what they meant. Maybe 'Mobius' wouldn't be so confusing and difficult after all.¤

Chapter 2, Part A: Adventure to a friend
¤As we walked out of Animan's, I saw a strange, big shopping place.
"Isn't that the mall?" I asked Zarina. She nodded.
"Why? Would you like to go there?" She asked. Then I shook my head.
"No, thanks," I replied.
"Ok," Zarina simply said. Then she saw a pretty looking place with trees all over it.
"Hey! That's the Gemini Forest!" Zarina said in shock.
"Well? What about it?" I asked her.
"I want to see my friends there, and I bet they want to find all the gems," Zarina answered.
"Gems? D-do you mean Chaos Emeralds?" I asked her. Zarina's eyes widened in shock.
"How do you know about those?" She asked, very shocked.
"Professor Zakia told me about them when he was building me," I replied, "Now let's go find your friends." Zarina nodded and then got ready to do something, as if she was about to pounce on something.
"Wanna race?" Zarina asked. I nodded and then we started racing. The breeze blew into my eyes and made them water. 'Ouch!' I thought. We got to Gemini Forest very quickly.
"Now, where are your friends, Zarina?" I asked her.
"Hmm...from what I can remember, we have to go through Dazzle Cave," Zarina answered, "then through the Spark Lake, and then through the Gusty Mountains."
"How long should it take us?" I asked, curious.
"Hmmm....by my calculations, if we go quickly, I would say 3-4 hours, but if we stall and take too long, 5 hours," she replied. Then I just nodded and started our adventure to Dazzle Cave.
"Moonlight, wait!" Zarina shouted, "I know a shortcut." I glared, and then Zarina started to lead the way.¤

Chapter 2, Part B: Ultra's ultimate return xD
"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked Zarina.
"Because...I just remembered it, idiot," she sighed as we padded our way to Dazzle Cave. As we walked in, it was dark and gems were glowing everywhere. Suddenly, one of the glowing 'gems' didn't look like gems. It was glowing, red beady eyes. I started to walk up to the unusual red eyes.
"Um....Moonlight, you better watch out. I think that's Ultra!" Zarina hissed. I ignored her, as it sounded disorted. The red beady glowing eyes came out of the darkness.
"Ahh! Ultra? Is that you?" I asked it. It ignored my question and grabbed me.
"Ahhh! Zarina, help!" I yelled. Zarina nodded and then pounced on Ultra. She used ice beam and froze his arms. Then I was set free. I thanked her and then we ventured on through the cave. But as we went on, I couldn't help but think Ultra was still after us, watching our every move.
"Z-Zarina? Do you think Ultra is still after us?" I asked her in curiousity. She shook her head.
"I believe not. Ultra isn't a stalker like that. But he is known to not give up until the enemies are dead."
"Oh," I said simply. Then we ventured on, without a word said again until we saw a lake nearby. It must've been Spark Lake!

Chapter 2, Part C: A new enemy at Spark Lake!
Last edited by Mint Scout Cookie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TeeTop wrote:I dream to make bumps as good as Yoshi's.
SuperTailz
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: the unfinished project

Post by SuperTailz »

This is an amazing story, much better than the last one. But is Zarina evil or good? Because I read that Moonlight turns evil and works for Zarina. I think you should take that part out and put something different. Just a suggestion. How long did it take you to make this? Because this seems very long and amazing, also, I heard your sister typed it. It must be true, because you never capatalize your I's, or names of people.
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: ¤¤¤Moonlight: The Unfinished Project: Book 1¤¤¤

UPDATE: Chapter 2, Part A has been added!
There will be more than 2 parts to Chapter 2, probably 3, Part A, B, and C.
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Oh, my. This is a huge leap from your previous story. Although...you might want to start a new paragraph now and then where it is right. And, there is too much dialouge, not much description.
Urutsune
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Urutsune »

Wow! I am really amazed! It is really incredible, it is really well described in details! it is a really superb work!
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

UPDATE: Chapter 2, Part B has been added! They are now venturing on to Spark Lake!
Thank you guys very much for all the comments. I will add Chapter 2, Part C later.
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

Wow! This just gets better and better. You should post it on FanFiction.Net. I bet many people would like it.
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Hmm, I would, but I need the link to the site. And I would have to create an account, ect but I will do that later.
UPDATE: Chapter 2, Part C: A new enemy at Spark Lake! has been added! (In this post lol)
Chapter 2, Part C: A new enemy at Spark Lake!
"Zarina! I see Spark Lake!" I shouted. Zarina nodded, "Indeed. Be careful, the bridge to the other side is falling apart. I also heard a mean, evil hedgehog guards it." My eyes widened at the last part. Then we ventured off to the bridge. At the end of the bridge, I saw a black hedgehog with many torn up parts of his body. He had a torn up ear, a torn up glove, and leg. He must've gotten all those scratches from battles with numerous people. Zarina turned to me and saw me staring at the hedgehog.
"Moonlight? MOONLIGHT! Snap out of it!" Zarina yelled in my face. My head shook.
"Awaah!" I said in suprise. "Don't scare me like that!"
"Maybe you should stop paying attention to people's looks.." I thought I heard Zarina mumble. "Let's just go, Moonlight." I nodded and then started to walk across the bridge. It started to wobble and shake.
"W-woah!" I stammered. Zarina walked across it with no difficulty.
'Show-off...' I mumbled. I kept walking across it, the bridge wobbling everytime. I then got across it and saw the hedgehog glaring at me, it's eyes looking lifeless.
"Intruder," it said in a lifeless voice, "go back! You don't know what danger is past this! The Gusty Mountains are very deadly! No one has gotten past it." My eyes widened at the 2 last parts.
"No! I can't leave after I've gotten this far!" Zarina yelled to the hedgehog. The hedgehog's eyes then glowed red.
"If you can't play by my rules...die by my fury!" Zarina gasped in shock.
"maybe I made him too mad..." Zarina mumbled.
"You think?!" I hissed quietly. The hedgehog's eyes glowed darker.
"Fight, weaklings!" It hissed. Zarina turned to me and we both nodded. We knew what to do. The hedgehog pounced on Zarina.
"Grr! Get the hell off me!" She hissed as she used a fire bomb on the hedgehog.
"Hey! You!" I shouted to the hedgehog. The hedgehog's head turned to me slowly. "Yea you!"
"If you want to battle someone worthy of attacks, battle me!" I hissed. The hedgehog nodded. "Weakling..." I thought I heard it mumble. The hedgehog used fire strike. I dodged it with ice angel. The hedgehog then groaned. Zarina and I then walked up to it slowly. It's eyes then went back to it's gray, dull, lifeless color.
"Now, you, hedgehog, have some explaining to do!" Zarina yelled.
"I-I am sorry. It is my duty to protect this place and make sure people don't go past here. I don't want to do it, but it's the only way I can feed myself," the hedgehog explained. "I am Spia the Hedgehog, protector of the Lake Spark Bridge." Zarina smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Spia. I'm Zarina the fox, master treasure hunter." Zarina pointed to me.
"And I am Moonlight the Wolf. I was an unfinished project, and Zarina awoke me," I told him. "Now...Spia, would you like to come with us?" Spia thought about it. Then he nodded.
"Yes. I am tired of just protecting the bridge. I want to see the rest of Mobius," he told us.
"Then let's go!" I said, excited. "Let's go to the Gusty Mountains!"

Chapter 2, Part D: Gusty Mountains
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

This is probably the longest chapter, but oh well. It was very well made, and had a lot of effort put into it. I cannot wait for Chapter 2, Part D!
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Chapter 2, Part D is delayed for a few. I can't think of ideas and I'm not on CI as much as I used to be.
Cookie Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Cookie Chao »

I only read the first chapter, but it sounds like a good story.
ImageImageImage
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Chapter 2, Part D is not delayed! The book shall go on! Also, thanks for the comments guys.
Chapter 2, Part D, Gusty Mountains
The trip to Gusty Mountains took a while. Especially because Spia kept complaining and Zarina kept telling Spia to shut up.
"Moonlight, when will we geeeet therrrrre?" Spia complained and whined. I sighed.
"We will get there soon!" I yelled at Spia.
"God, Spia, you complain and whine too much," Said Zarina angrily, annoyed. I nodded in agreement. The Gusty Mountains were rough. Gusty. The wind blowing in my face was sandy and rough. "Ow!" Soon, we were over the Gusty Mountains. Now all we had to do was find Zarina's friends house. Zarina and Spia were left quiet the rest of this trip. Possibly because of the rough wind and other things that were blocking us from getting to the friends house quicker. Although...I also couldn't stop thinking about Ultra, the robot. I couldn't help but think he was going to come after us, and he kept watching us.

Next...
Chapter 3, Part A, Ultra's Ultimate Return. xD AGAIN.
Cookie Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Cookie Chao »

This is a short chapter, but I hope Chapter 3, Part A will be better.
ImageImageImage
Urutsune
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Urutsune »

The story just gets better and better and allot more interesting!
I look forward to the next chapters! ^^
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

I do too. P.S: Mint Scout Cookie PM'ed me and said she will only post in artwork and stories from now on because she has to update her story. :) she is getting a lot of reviews...and its popular...but she's getting a lot of reviews from the same people. Ask other people to review the story, I asked a few people.
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Thank you, Mephiles Fan, but I don't believe I will update until I have more time. I am very busy with school and....I have this HUGE project and I won't update until further notice, sorry.
Terry the wolfman
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by Terry the wolfman »

I just read a small chunk of it, this is actualy intresting, I'll read more when I'm done some "bisniuss" (Odd, I can't spell the word)
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Thank you. ;P I cannot add that much, you're lucky I'm even on for this long, I don't usually stay on for long. Yeah, I need some ideas for the next chapter.
tikalgirl
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by tikalgirl »

nice story its really good way better then anything i have wrote lol
:heroblink:
LOL~~~
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

:D this just gets better and better, I can't wait until the next chapter. >.> Which won't be for a while.... :herocry: I wish the next chapter was up! >.<
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Sorry guys but I have this huge national parks project at school I have to work on and stuffs so I will be very busy for a few weeks, maybe more. But be patient, the next chapter will come! :herosway:
edit: the next chapter will come soon later! Dunno when!!!!
Tamathefox
Egg
Egg

Post by Tamathefox »

Wow the storys are amazing!~ I Cant wait to see more of it!~ :chaohappy:
Mint Scout Cookie
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Thanks, Tama.
Cookie Chao
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Cookie Chao »

nice, but unfortunatley, mint scout cookie left. D: i hope she comes back soon. this story was good! >.<
ImageImageImage
Sneaky Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Sneaky Chao »

Good story