DON"T READ THIS UNLESS YOU HATE ME!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!

How much do you hate me?

A LOT, I wish you NEVER existed low-life moron! (most of you are going to select this right?)
No votes
Quite a bit, you are such a pest.
No votes
Somewhat, you are normally always getting on my nerves.
No votes
Not much, you just are sometimes anoying.
No votes

Total votes: 0

ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

DON"T READ THIS UNLESS YOU HATE ME!!!!!!!!!! D:<

Post by ZipoCXG »

Yeah, yeah I know MOST of you on ChaoIsland hate me. And don't get mad at me cause I'm posting this. I want you to tell me WHAT EXACTLY it is that you hate about me.

And Mods veiwing this, Lock it if you want, cause I don't mid at all.

Go ahead, I don't care what you say about me, just get it out so that way I'll know.
Wolf
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by Wolf »

Omg ChaoX. You need to learn some intelligence. Stop complaining and suck it up. It's life, oh well. NO ONE hates you. Stop attention seeking and get over it. Just because you're mad at me and bish doesn't mean you start this. NO ONE hates you.
mezzoEmrys
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by mezzoEmrys »

Twilight the Wolf wrote:You need to learn some intelligence.
Lol, grammar fail.
Kosen
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Kosen »

You are one to talk, Twilight... ._.
ChaoX, this topic is... Stupid, I'm sorry to say that, but no one here hates you. You can't hate someone if you've only met them online. You are a good person, so dun beat yourself up making topics like this.
bish
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by bish »

no one hates you.
stop going on about it
Wolf
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by Wolf »

*facepalms* Gah..Ignore my typos..and I saw that Kosen. Look ChaoX were not sounding mean. But you need to stop whining and suck it up. NOBODY hates you. If we hated you, we would want you gone, if we hated you, we would alawys ignore you, if we hated you, we wouldn't comment on your wonderful drawings, if we hated you, no one would post on here. So stop whining and feeling pity for yourself and suck it up.
moonsoul
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: How to cure an obsession: Get a new one

Post by moonsoul »

It seems like you know these kind of threads are frowned upon since you mentioned that it was okay for us to lock it.

This is suppose to be a friendly community. If people are harassing you, it would be a good idea to talk to a mod about it so we can help you. I doubt anyone hates you like you claim. I'm sure you do care about what people say about you since you made this topic. You said yourself you want to know why.

Try to calm down. Like I said before, I doubt anyone here hates you. There's no way that most of chao island would. Maybe you should find something you like to do to get your mind off of those sad feelings.

I'm going to lock this topic. These kind of topics are prone to turning into flame wars or pointless arguments. There isn't anything to discuss either. No one hates you.
Vampires smell good.
Torro
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Torro »

chaoxgirl hardly anyone knows you let alone hate you

grow up and stop attention seeking
orange